Model No.: Bm28+
|Plastic forming method||Extrusion moulding|
|Moisture content||less than 0.15%|
|Processing molding temperature||130~240degree|
|weather/light/color fastness||level 7 to 8|
Fiber(carpet, Textiles, Uphoistery, etc. )
Film (shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film, ect)
Blow Molding(Medical&Cosmetic container, lubricant& Paint container, etc)
Extrusion Molding(sheet, pipe wire & cable, etc)
Injection molding(Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares, Furniture, Toys, etc. )
MHK Masterbatch Advantages
1. High concentration of pigment
2. Excellent dispersion, good heat-resistant, high color fastness, stable performance and shows bright color
3. Non-toxic, environmental-friendly
4. Compatible with various material PE/HDPE/LDPE/PP/ABS/AS/PS/HIPS/PVC/EVA/TPR/UPVC
5. Wide application: blow moulding, Blowing Film, injection moulding, extrusion, spin-dyeing, cable sheathing, etc.
6. Range of industrial application: office automation, household appliances, film and packing material, textile, sheet, pipe, medical
appliances, toys and so on.
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, FCA, Express Delivery
Accepted Payment Currency: USD, CNY
Accepted Payment Type: T/T, L/C, Western Union, Cash
Nearest Port: Guangzhou and Foshan
Packing: 25kgs/bag, Kraft paper bag or plastic poly bag.
Average Lead Time: 7 Day(s)
Contact us if you need more details on Black Masterbatch. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Masterbatch、Plastic Material. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Black Masterbatches