Stable Quality Titanium Dioxide Rutile R902
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CIP|
|Min. Order:||40 Metric Ton|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Place of Origin:||Henan|
|Supply Ability:||10000MT per month|
Model No.: R902
Stable Quality Titanium Dioxide Rutile R902
The paper industry is the third largest user of titanium dioxide. As a paper filler, it is mainly used in high-grade paper and thin paper. Adding titanium dioxide to the paper can make the paper have better whiteness, good gloss, high strength, thin and smooth, no penetration during printing, and light weight. Titanium dioxide for papermaking generally uses anatase titanium dioxide without surface treatment, which can act as a fluorescent whitening agent and increase the whiteness of paper. However, laminated paper requires the use of surface-treated rutile titanium dioxide to meet the requirements of light resistance and heat resistance.
Titanium dioxide (titanium dioxide) is chemically stable and does not react with most substances under normal circumstances. There are three types of crystalline titanium dioxide in nature: brookite, anatase and rutile. The brookite type is an unstable crystal type and has no industrial use value. Anatase is abbreviated as type A, and rutile is abbreviated as type R. Both have stable crystal lattices and are important white pigments and porcelain glazes. Compared with other white pigments, it has superior whiteness, tinting power, hiding power, weather resistance, heat resistance, and chemical stability, especially without toxicity.
Rutile grade Titanium Dioxide is manufactured by the sulfate process and supplied as a fine, dry powder, which is inorganic coated with Zr&Si and special organic surface treated to have both good optical properties and excellent pigment properties.With advanced control technology of particle-size and particular coating technology, the product shows good whiteness,high gloss, great hiding power, strong tinting power, favorable weatherability, high chalk resistance, low oil absorption, good wetting and is easy to disperse in a variety of systems.So it's widely used in painting, printing oil, paper making, plastic PVC, masterbatch, rubber, artificial fiber, welding electric, enamel, electric appliances and construction material etc.
For paint or Coating,Except Titanium Dioxide,we also supply Iron Oxide pigments, Carbon Black pigment, Sodium Hexametaphosphate 68%, Chrome Oxide Green, Chrome Yellow, Sodium Tripolyphosphate 94%, C9 Petroleum Resin, Caustic Soda Flakes,Formic Acid 85% etc.
TiO2 content(m/m) wt%
Rutile Crystal Content wt%
Tining strength %
Volatile at 105°C %(m/m)
Specific Gravity g/cm3
Water soluble %(m/m)
Oil Absorption g/100g
Residue on sieve 45μm
Crystal size μm
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
25kg/kraft bag,1MT/Jumbo bag or as customers' requests.
Yucheng Jinhe Industrial Co.,Ltd
Yucheng Jinhe Industrial Co.,Ltd,which grew out of a history of more than 50 years of production Titanium Dioxide R/A State-owned enterprises Yucheng Titanium Dioxide Factory, is an international corporation, professional supplier of chemicals and related technical support.
Since the recombination of enterprise in 2003, Yucheng Jinhe Industrial Co., Ltd we extended our manufacture line to more series pigments such as Carbon Black ,Iron Oxide and chrome pigments by share&join brother factories ,Further more, we also establish a reliable supply system in our last decades market work, and get strong advantage on Other Chemicals supply. Through participation superior manufacturers,professional service and strongly technology support.
By the end of 2009,our productions have been exported to over 60 countries and regions in the world. including Asia, Europe, North and South America and Africa with international annual turnover more than USD20 million, 60% of the total annual sales revenue. Depend on high quality product and service, strong technical support, we enjoy high reputation and a lot regular customers throughout the world.We hope work together with regular and new friends to deep ploughing and extend the market, to create more brilliant to win the future.
- Company Name: Yucheng Jinhe Industrial Co.,Ltd
- Representative: YU FAN
- Product/Service: Titanium Dioxide , Chromium Oxide Green , Iron Oxide , Carbon Black , Sodium Tripolyphosphate , Sodium Hexametaphosphate
- Capital (Million US $): 1000，000RMB
- Year Established: 2009
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 4
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Yucheng Town
- Contact Person: Ms. Yolanda
- Tel: 86-371-86107227
Premium Related Products