Model No.: IC
1. Using the nano modified caco3 powder as the filler.
2. Keep the film's physical properties of surface gloss and toughness, so will not affect the printing on the film.
3. Good dispersion, so that the film without crystal spots and not easy to be broken.
4. Good pull, with high adding ratio more than 50%.
5.Non- corrosivity, no damage to the screw and die-head
6. Increase the extrusion output as per unit time, improve the production efficiency and reduce the total production cost.
|Name||CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch|
|Filler Mesh No.||800|
|MFI (g/10min at 190ºC)||1-15|
|Application||Film blowing, Injection molding, Blister etc.|
|Packing||25KG compound woven bags, or customized|
|Storage||Keep the products in a dry, ventilated place, Note to avoid moisture, isolation, rain and breakage in transportation.|
Applied for PE&PP products,sush as:blown film, blown moulding, injection moulding, hollowing, casting, wiredrawing, sheets and so on.
Production & Factory:
Packaging and Delivery:
1. Net weight: 25kg/bags.
2. Compound woven bags.
3. Customerized packaging.
4. Sutible for see transpportation
Welcome to contact:
Contact us if you need more details on Filler Masterbatch. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Plastic Filler Masterbatch、CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Premium Related Products